Støtte opp om frivillig innsats
- Give out 8 x 8000 NOK in wiki scholarships. 4 in September 2016 and 4 in February 2017.
- 6 wiki workshops in Oslo for active editors organized bimonthly by the community, costs covered by Wikimedia Norge. Test the same in one other city as well.
- Include 30 active editors in our other programs and ask for support online, via the village pump or on project pages as mentors.
- Organize a month long online editing contest in November in collaboration with Wikimedia Armenia. The winner from each country gets to travel to Armenia / Norway.
- Sponsor, or get sponsored, 6 prizes in the weekly online contest.
- Trippel the number of Wikimedia Norge memberships from 2015 till 2016.
- Conduct a survey among 2000 editors and readers on Wikipedia with help from WMF in November-December 2016.
- Print material about How to contribute to Wikimedia Commons and on free licenses.
- Support The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU by using revenues from membership fees.
Samarbeid med kulturinstitusjoner
- Organize Wiki Loves Monuments in collaboration with The Directorate for Cultural Heritage: 500 images uploaded
- The Norwegian branch of the Wikipedia Library: Add 2 resource and 1 cite on reference tools.
- Mass upload in collaboration with 3 partner institutions: 30 000 images.
- A test project on how a mass upload of images from The museum of Nordland can be put to use on wiki projects, working title: Wiki Loves Nordland.
- Organize 2 online editing contests in collaboration with partners.
- Organize 2 guided tours at partner institutions for community members.
- Organize #Wikinobel, 7. Oktober 2017 in collaboration with The Nobel Peace Center and community members.
- Continuing the collaboration with the University of Oslo in giving at least two Wikipedia lectures and editing trainings as a part of the academic curriculum.
- Giving at least two Wikipedia lectures and editing trainings with new higher education partners.
- Standardizing how WP lectures are given so these on long term can be used by both volunteers and academic staff to give lectures after the same model as mentioned above.
- Welcome two interns from higher education at Wikimedia Norge’s office for one-two months stay.
- Support one Master’s student at the University of Oslo who is doing her degree on how the Gender Gap effects content on the Norwegian Bokmål version of Wikipedia.
- Organize a Wikipedia Academy spring 2017 on research and Wikipedia.
- Organizing one event for researchers where the topic is academic contributions to Wikipedia as a part of The Research Councils annual 2 week event “Researcher’s Days”.
- Organizing a editing contest or editing relay where researchers are the participants.
- Organizing a contest or a mentor collaboration with researchers and active editors.
- Host monthly editing-workshops for women. Four during spring, and four during fall in Oslo.
- Help organize 4 wiki meet ups for women outside Oslo.
- Collaborate with 2 other organizations working on gender gap issues, Girl Geek Dinners Trondheim and the Norwegian branch of WIFT: Women in Film and Television.
- 4 news reports on the gender gap issue.
- Organize an online editing contest on feminism and female biographies to mark the international Women's Day 8. March 2017.
- Participate in the 2017 Art+Feminism Edit-a-thon with an edit-a-thon in Oslo.
- By the end of the funding period measure editor retention among the participants. The program aims at 5 active editors by June 2017.